quinta-feira, setembro 07, 2006

The World's Greatest Love Songs (2005)


















1) Will Always Love You_Whitney Houston
2) That’s Why_ Michael Learns To Rock
3) Hard To Say I’m Sorry_Chicago
4) All Out Of Love_Air Suply
5) Careless Whisper_George Michael
6) Against All Odds_Phil Collins
7) Un-Break My Heart_Toni Braxton
8) Hero_ Mariah Carey
9) Want To Know What Love Is_Foreigner
10) My Love_Westlife
11) My Heart Will Go On_Celine Dion
12) I Swear_All-4-One
13) I Turn To You_ Christina Aguilera
14) How Am I Supposed To Live Without You_ Michael Bolton
15) Wind Beneath My Wings_Bette Midler
16) To Where You Are_Osh Groban
17) Take A Bow_Madonna
18) Songbird_Kenny G

The World's Greatest Love Songs Posted by Picasa

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial