quarta-feira, setembro 06, 2006

Doctor 3_The Songs Remain the Same (1999)


















01. Danny Boy (Traditional)/ Bye Bye Blackbird (Ray Henderson)
02. Put The Blame on Mame (Fisher-Roberts)
03. I Wou to Thee my Country (David Holst)/ With or Without You (U2)
04. The Endless Enigma part I (K.Emerson-G.Lake)/ I Will (Lennon-McCartney)
05. Stelle di Stelle (Claudio Baglioni)/ Tale Nine (Rea-Pietropaoli-Sferra)/
L' Uomo In Frak (Domenico Modugno)
06. A Salty Dog (Reid-Brooker)/ Buzzy (C.Parker)
07. The Sheltering Sky Theme (R.Sakamoto)
08. Washing of the Water (Peter Gabriel)
09. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (Martin-Blane)
10. Starway to Heaven (Page-Plant)/ Cam Camini (R. Sherman)
11. I Sogni Son Desideri (David-Hoffman-Livingston)


Danilo Rea - piano
Enzo Pietropaoli - double bass
Fabrizio Sferra - drums


By Massimo da Milano
Doctor 3_The Songs Remain the Same Posted by Picasa

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial