quinta-feira, agosto 31, 2006

Michael Bolton_Bolton Swings Sinatra (2006)




















1. You Go To My Head
2. Fly Me To The Moon
3. For Once In My Life
4. Summer Wind
5. My Funny Valentine
6. I've Got You Under My Skin
7. That's Life
8. The Second Time Around
9. The Girl From Ipanema
10. Night And Day
11. They Can't Take That Away From Me
12. New York, New York


International superstar Michael Bolton has taken on another extraordinary challenge with Bolton Swings Sinatra (PASSION MUSIC CO./Concord Records). The collection finds him singing classics like "New York, New York," "Night and Day," "My Funny Valentine," "Fly Me to the Moon," "Girl From Ipanema" and "Thats Life," and bringing in special guest Nicollette Sheridan for a duet on "The Second Time Around."

By TRX324

Michael Bolton_Bolton Swings Sinatra

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial