domingo, agosto 06, 2006

Country Love_CD 2 (2003)




















1) Jolene - Dolly Parton
2) Ruby Don't Take Your Love To Town - Kenny Rogers
3) If Tomorrow Never Comes - Ronan Keating
4) Dance The Night Away - Mavericks
5) Thing Called Love - Johnny Cash
6) Help Me Make It Through The Night - Kris Kristofferson
7) I Recall A Gypsy Woman - Don Williams
8) All I Have To Do Is Dream - Everly Brothers
9) Talking In Your Sleep - Reba Mcentire
10) Leavin' - Shelby Lynne
11) House Of Love - Amy Grant & Vince Gill
12) I Would've Loved You Anyway - Trisha Yearwood
13) Send Down An Angel - Allison Moorer
14) I Like It I Love It - Tim Mcgraw
15) Swimming In Champagne - Eric Heatherley
16) Wish You Were Here - Mark Wills
17) True Love Ways - Buddy Holly
18) We're All Alone - Rita Coolidge
19) Angelina - Billy Bob Thornton


Country Love_CD 2

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial